WE PREFER TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS BY EMAIL PV@KUTO.PL
Shipping prices, depending on the place of shipment, may differ from the system prices. If there is a surcharge to the shipping costs, the customer will be informed about it after placing the order and another pro forma invoice will be issued for the order. If the customer does not agree to the additional payment, he may cancel the order and the funds will be returned to the account.
Overground structure KPO V2 XL- 11
The products of the KPO V2 XL series are complete ground structures enabling the installation of PV modules with a maximum length of 2000 mm in the vertical orientation
Material: Zinc-plated steel with Magnelis coating
Structure height (without PV modules): approx:2370mm
The maximum length of the module : 2000 mm
The angle of inclination of the modules : 30'
- Fibre laser cutting – CPQR Certificate – TÜV Rheinland,
- CNC automated bending – in accordance with DIN ISO 250,
- Tolerance according to DIN ISO 2768,
- The fixing was tested for strength in accordance with the principles of technical mechanics,
- The structure is manually driven into the ground using a demolition hammer and a die available on the store's website,
- The maximum length of a single structure is 11m,
- The minimum spacing between structures is 1m.
Advantages of ground construction
- Fast and convenient assembly,
- High anti-corrosion resistance
- Qualified CPQR technology - TÜV Rheinland.
- Manufacturing in accordance with PN EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Manufacturing in accordance with EN 1090-1, 1090-2, 1090-3.
- Certified Factory Production Control (ZKP) - TÜV Rheinland.
- CE approved certified materials,
- CE certificate for each PV segment product.
All manufactured elements with a 10-year guarantee period
Installation instructions available in the "DOWNLOAD" tab
The inverter mounting rail and the support driving die are sold separately.
- Material Grade
- S350GD + Magnelis
- CE ZKP
- Method of mounting PV modules
- Maximum length of the PV module