WE PREFER TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS BY EMAIL PV@KUTO.PL
Shipping prices, depending on the place of shipment, may differ from the system prices. If there is a surcharge to the shipping costs, the customer will be informed about it after placing the order and another pro forma invoice will be issued for the order. If the customer does not agree to the additional payment, he may cancel the order and the funds will be returned to the account.
Holder description KPO_UCH_RBK_430
The fixing allows you to fix a complete supporting system to any number of PV panels both in a vertical and horizontal arrangement on a sloping roof with edge covered with sheet metal joined to the edge.
- Stainless Steel
- Fibre laser cutting – CPQR Certificate – TÜV Rheinland,
- CNC automated bending – in accordance with DIN ISO 250,
- Tolerance according to DIN ISO 2768.
- The fixing was tested for strength in accordance with the principles of technical mechanics.
- The holder should be mounted with screws 8x30mm,
- Recommended spacing between the holders 0,6 – 0,8 m.
Advantages of the holder
- The holder has the ability to adjust the position of the aluminium rail
- Fast and convenient assembly,
- Increased mechanical strength in relation to other manufacturers,
- A number of available holder lengths for all tiles available on the market.
- High anti-corrosion resistance
- Qualified CPQR technology - TÜV Rheinland.
- Manufacturing in accordance with PN EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Manufacturing in accordance with EN 1090-1, 1090-2, 1090-3.
- Certified Factory Production Control (ZKP) - TÜV Rheinland.
- CE approved certified materials.
- CE certificate for each PV segment product.
All manufactured elements with a 10-year guarantee period.
- Width (mm)
- Thickness (mm)
- Material Grade
- CE ZKP
- Type of Roofing
- Blacho trapez
- Packing Piece/Carton
- Sheet seam height