WE PREFER TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS BY EMAIL PV@KUTO.PL
Shipping prices, depending on the place of shipment, may differ from the system prices. If there is a surcharge to the shipping costs, the customer will be informed about it after placing the order and another pro forma invoice will be issued for the order. If the customer does not agree to the additional payment, he may cancel the order and the funds will be returned to the account.
Stainless steel double-threaded screws are an essential element when assembling photovoltaic panels. The European origin of our screws ensures the highest quality of the product we offer.
The offer applies to a fully armed double-threaded screw with an adapter.
The offer applies to a fully developed double-threaded screw with:
- Double-threaded stainless steel screw M10x200 x 1
- Nut stainless steel M10 DIN 934 x 3
- Washer stainless steel DIN 125 x 3
- Rubber padM10 EPDM x 1
- Stainless steel mounting adapter
- Metric thread length - 110 mm
- Wood thread length 70 mm
- Hexagon: : SW7
- Total length 200 mm
- Material: Stainless steel A2
- Parameters of mounting adapter:
- Dimensions: 80x30x5 OR 80x30x4 (upon request)
- Holes for screw M10.
- Stainless steel
Screws and other fasteners made of stainless steel have excellent mechanical properties. Their flexibility, hardness and plasticity ensure very high resistance to abrasion, impacts or mechanical damages. The stainless steel fasteners can be used at low and high temperatures without worrying about reducing their strength or cracking. Stainless steel screws are characterized by high fire resistance. The creep temperature of stainless steel is approx. 800°C. A unique feature of stainless steel is the self-healing passivation layer, thanks to which stainless steel acquires high corrosion resistance).
Stainless steel properties:
- corrosion resistance in highly corrosive environments,
- resistance to oxidation and creeping at high temperatures,
- strength and ductility at low temperatures,
- good mechanical properties,
- ease of processing (stamping, bending, hydrodynamic shaping, welding or soldering).
All manufactured elements with a 10-year guarantee period.